During a mold inspection, Florida Inspections Unlimited will check for moisture and test your indoor air quality so we can identify those areas in your home that are viewed as high risk areas for mold growth. If the presence of mold is detected and noted in the mold inspection report we provide, you should have a remediation service address the issue immediately. Remediation services will work with your homeowner’s insurance company and save you money. Here are 5 ways they can help in these circumstances:
- They can prevent any further damage to your home – licensed remediation experts can identify potential hazards or problems that could result in future water damage. By dealing with these issues now, you’ll be able to avoid paying for more costly repairs in the future.
- They can provide an accurate assessment of the damage – these professionals have the expertise required to determine exactly what you need to repair or replace – and nothing more. This will help you avoid any unnecessary expenses and ensure that you only pay for what is truly needed.
- They’ll guide you through the claims process – filing a homeowner’s insurance claim can be a complex process if you try to tackle the task without the help of a licensed inspection or remediation specialist. They can guide you through the claims process if you’ve incurred water and mold damage.
- They’ll provide all the necessary documentation – Florida Inspections Unlimited mold inspection specialists will provide documentation of all damages in the mold inspection report they provide as well as what repairs may be required. This can be helpful when filing your homeowner’s insurance claim and will ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- They’ll work with your homeowner’s insurance company – as licensed contractors, remediation professionals communicate with insurance companies on the homeowner’s behalf. This helps to ensure that any claims against your homeowner’s insurance policy are quickly processed and that you receive the maximum compensation you deserve.
Working with a mold inspection specialist from Florida Inspections Unlimited or a licensed mold remediation expert can help save you money when filing a water damage claim against your homeowner’s insurance policy. We offer professional inspection and air quality testing services and have the resources and tools to examine those areas in your home where mold growth commonly occurs.
Our experts are here to know the intricacies of mold testing and inspection. We know how difficult it can be for homeowners to remedy the situation. That is why if you notice patches of mold or a musty smell, give us a call. For more information or to schedule a mold inspection in your Broward County business or home, call Florida Inspections Unlimited at 954-861-0666 today.